Vacancy: Social Media Intern | 3 Month Trial |
Applications Deadline: 10th July 2019
Tweet your way through the day! This exciting opportunity offers you the opportunity to kick start your career and expand your social media knowledge and journalism skills. You will work closely with the Mogul team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about social media.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with the team & Event coordinator
- Creating press release's
- Monitoring and responding to twitter interaction
- Tweeting across set times of the day and evening
- Scheduling tweets for the weekend and mornings using Hootsuite (knowledge of this is essential)
- Tracking social media trends & using this to make sure that our accounts stay relevant
- Facebook posts daily & building an audience
- Instagram posts daily & building a following is essential
- Creating a press release’s - luxury, property.
Requirements for the role:
- Creative Thinker - self-starter & positive can-do attitude
- Strong Knowledge of social media platforms, especially Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- Photography and video skills, creative writing.
- Strong interest in Property, jets, yachts, luxury – knowledge of key trends.
- Team player is essential
- Exceptional organisational & literacy skills.
You will be paid £10 per hour and references will be given after successful completion of the placement.
You must be local to Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter explaining why you should get the role and a CV to email@example.com with the subject line ‘SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN’
loveMONEY, the personal finance and investing site is looking for a candidate to join its new PAID internship programme in London.
They are looking for someone who wishes to develop a career in journalism and is open to performing a range of tasks across our editorial team for a min of 1 month.
Got any questions? Get in touch with CFJ grad Lisa- Marie --> Marie@loveinc.com
TUE - May 7th - 12PM – Main Newsroom (G1-04)
WED - May 8th - 11AM – MA Newsroom (G1-03)
WED - May 8th - 3PM – 4rd Year Newsroom (G3-19)
THU - May 16th - 11AM – 3rd Year Newsroom (G3-19)
WED - May 29th - 11AM – Main Newsroom (G1-04)
Have you ever wondered, could I make a great podcast? Apply and find out!
The Google Podcasts creator program seeks to increase the diversity of voices in the industry globally and lower barriers to podcasting. Selected teams will receive seed funding and participate in an intensive training program.
The program is run by PRX, a pioneer in podcast training and education. PRX will be accepting applications March 18, 2019 - April 28, 2019.