Deloitte Luxembourg can offer a placement to a Journalism student, starting in June this year. The position will be paid and will last the summer or much longer if the student is willing and available.
The position will be based in Luxembourg and the successful candidate will be supporting the team in creating reports for our clients. Some of these reports will be made public, and therefore a high-level of quality and attention to detail is necessary. The role will require the following:
· Primary data research (mostly desk based but could involve some over-the-phone interviews)
· Report drafting
· Editing English language reports written by non-native speakers
· Creating graphics based on data collected from surveys
· Formatting based on a specific template
· Assisting in proposal support and writing where necessary.
Key characteristics for this job are:
· Excellent writing, drafting and editing skills
· Ability to work fast while remaining diligent
· The ability to work well with others, particularly when clarifying technical terms
· The ability to work well in a fast-paced international environment with different cultures
· Strong attention to detail
Students may submit CVs directly to Dermot Doyle (email@example.com), and are encouraged to submit samples of writing work (can be coursework, freelance articles or other work showing a high level of writing abilities). A writing test will be administered prior to final selection of a candidate.
I’m very happy to receive queries directly from interested candidates regarding the position, start dates, living in Luxembourg etc.
Manager | Strategy and Operations
Deloitte Tax & Consulting
Société à responsabilité limitée
560, rue de Neudorf, L-2220 Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Tel/Direct: +352 45145 4498 | Mobile: +352 661 452 070
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.deloitte.lu